Emily, Andrea, and I tried to do a Cousin/Family day once a week since we all live so close (turned out to be more like a month--boo) but we had soooo much fun when we did get together!
(above is on Julie's birthday with all her grandkids. She's an awesome grandma!)
The first week we went to SEVEN PEAKS! WOO WOO! I was soooo happy about how well Kade, Luke and Brody did when they went on rides without us. (and how well we as moms did for that matter). Everyone had fun AND no one died. AWESOME!
LUNCH TIME-- I have to mention this because of how amazing the deal was. I bought some discount tickets on City Deals for Pizza at 7 Peaks. Get this--I paid $5 for an 18" pizza--which sells there for $25. WHAT? Yup--awesome right.
Another time we hit up 7 Peaks Fun Center in Lehi. Here's Rhett and Afton--she adorable. It was CRAZY Crowded...we stayed for an hour of fun...
And then went to Ikea. It was my first time. And it was AMAZING! Plus the kids get to play in the day care together and...well...that's fun too :)







No comments:
Post a Comment