(I love sooo much that Joshua put on that Pooh costume. It was so so hot, but he didn't care--just wanted to wear it. Kids are awesome!)
I have an amazingly fun group of cousins. We all just got together and talked and ate some great food. This was one of the first times that my boys have ever played with their second cousins and they LOVED IT. We all had so much fun at Tara's house.
Plus--it's kind of amazing--filled with everything a kid could EVER want!

Zip Line (Luke and Rhett in car behind Kade)
HA! This was funny.
Marcus stopped Kade by grabbing the rope underneath the seat,
Scott played an intragual part by being the runner.
(pulling the kids from bottom to top of zip line each time--I'm sure it was quite the workout!)
ICE CREAM PARTY!
It was so fun to talk and hangout with my cousins. Me and the kids LOVE being back....have I mentioned that yet? :)








No comments:
Post a Comment