Thursday, August 22, 2013

Day 2: B.J and Kara's!

B.J. and Kara are the most amazing hosts ever!  Late Saturday night we were greeted with 
fresh hot pizza, 3 different types of homemade cookies, and a full basket of 'in case you forgot' items.  They're adorable.  The boys were soooo exhausted that they tried to eat...but mostly just got sleepy eyed and we put them down.  

The next morning B.J. and Kara woke up early and made us waffles and had yummy cereals just in case we didn't want that...seriously...they're so nice.

I love this picture. I can't quite pin why. 
(it must be the combination of how bed-headed Kade's hair still was/and how B.J. was explaining something like how the brain works to Kade---It was just a nice Uncle/Nephew moment.  I love how blessed my kids are to know their aunts and uncles!!!)



After breakfast, off to church we went!  It was a super unique building with a little courtyard and classroom doors facing outside (designed by President Hunter).  Also an older ward...my boys were a tad distracting in that quiet lot.  But lots of really nice people.  

The rest of the day was spent putting together Lego creations, running around in the yard, eating amazing food, relaxing and just talking.  I love them so so bad.

Honestly--do you see those grapes above them?  SO.AWESOME.

Kara helping Max with his new shapes toy.

Playing Tic-Tac-Toe on the Ipod.

Kade showing Kara his and Luke's 'Chip' movie.

I had such a great time with them and wished that I had a week I could spend there--leaving was so sad because he had such a great time!  We.Love. Them!

We kinda do these faces often for pictures. It's a thing :)

So their house is adorable and they have awesome fruit tree's to eat from.  The boys LOVED picking oranges with them. So we decided to do a lil pic in front of the tree. The series makes me laugh.

Rad.

No comments: