Tuesday, August 27, 2013

DRIVE IN!!!

DRIVE-INS.ROCK!!!!!!

HONESTLY!  I LOVE DRIVE-INS SO MUCH!

We always celebrate summer by having an ALL-NIGHTER.  We try to do it on the actual 'first day of summer' but this year it got pushed back for some reason...but for the best. We waited until they were playing Despicable Me 2, loaded our GIGANTIC suckers/water/snacks/camping chairs and pillows, paid our $1 per kid and $7 per adult fee and we were IN.

I honesty think there are few things better--especially as a kid--then loading up your car to make it soooo comfortable, staying up way late, and watching a movie OUTSIDE!  Growing up we went to them all the time and they really do hold such a happy place in my heart.  Plus, now that we can listen with the clarity of car stereos, and not those weird boxes on posts it's even more amazing.  

LOVED. IT.

(side note:  the second show was Man Of Steel.  HA! I was suppressing laughter most of the time cause I thought it was pretty rough.  BUT--still totally worth it!  Plus, it was so cheap for 2 new release movies!)

No comments: