
YAY!!! Last night Shantelle and me when to the Broadway play WICKED. It was awesome!!! First of all, the drive was so fun, then the theatre was awesome! I've been listening to the music for years now and I've never seen the play and now sooo many questions are answered. And it was hilarious! I laughed the ENTIRE first half because of how hilarious Glinda was--seriously, soooooo funny! Then the second half Shantelle and I both were crying-it was sooooo fun and thanks so much for coming with me Shantelle--you're amazing and I learn so much from you! Happy Birthday(IT REALLY WAS SO FUN!!! GO WICKED!)
13 comments:
So cool--I'm totally envious, but I'm glad you got to go after listening to the music for so long.
Ugh, I'm so jealous!!!! :D Looks like it was too much fun, and I'm so coming the next time around!
SOOOO jealous!!!!
I am so totally jealous! I am glad you had a great time.
This is like crazy eyes and smile from me. Maybe I was trying to impersonate the wicked witch!! It seriously was SOOOOOO Fun! Thanks for letting me come
First of all.. Jealous! I seem to be jealous of you alot lately!! Second, I almost switched my background to your same one today... that woulda been funny. Glad I didn't now! He he.. not that it would be horrible to have the same one... just silly! LOVE YA, can't wait to see you oh-so-soon!
that's awesome and I am way jealous. I am hoping that when we go to New York for New Year's I can see Wicked!!!! Sounds like a way fun night.
I've been wondering what this play was about, because suddenly all my friends have been talking about it. Thanks for clarifying:)
Cari, I am so glad that you and Shantelle had a great time! I am so sad that it ended up only being the two of you! :(I wish that I wouldn't have had the whole work conflict (someone's gotta bring home the bacon though if you know what I mean). I didn't know it was going to be about the Wizard Of Oz. I love that show! Fay and I watched it a couple of weeks ago. Anyway you are going to have to introduce me to the music. So fun! :)
Holy CRAP!! I am so jealous and I didn't even know you were going to that! I bet it was seriosly the coolest thing in the world. Where did you see it? Plus the boys are so cute and I didn't even realize you and jess had been married for 6 years. Does it make you feel kind of wierd and old? Jess looks like a baby in your wedding pictures and you look (no offense to how you looked then) even cuter now! No fair. I am so excited for you to play in UT soon. XOXO
Ditto! "Wicked" is so much fun! I love listening to the music. Can't wait to see you in Vegas!
I love reading your blog, Cari. You radiate happiness. Thanks for joining in on the card shower. Especially since you hardly know these strange Seals girls. ;)
I am so jealous! You know I would be such a good date for this show! I wish I had been able to go with you guys. Oh well, I am glad you had fun.
Post a Comment