We had a wonderful 6th Wedding Anniversary this last week. We went to The Chop House and it was AMAZING! The steak melted in our mouths---the sweet potato was like a little dream on a plate..but my favorite was dessert (like ALWAYS) I wanted to bring the spoon home just to have as a souvenir it was that good. YUM. Afterwards we went to Bed Bath and Beyond to get new pillows for our presents! YAY!! Only I picked out one of those memory foam pillows with the swerve top (to help with neck strain) and WOW....it was awful. I woke up the next day with the worse cramped neck I've ever had. Turns out, I love my old pillows. Anyway--thanks Johnsons for watching our kids and...seriously, anyone who wants the best dessert ever, get the fudge carmel cake with AMAZING ice cream at the Chop House. (I might be drooling a little right now thinking about it.)
And Jess--I LOVE YOU. You are INCREDIBLE. You're an amazing, fun dad, a thoughtful, caring, kind, "one who sees and listens through my emotional tears and makes sense of the insanity underneath" WONDERFUL and loving best friend. I'm eternally grateful that we were brought together. I learn from you everyday of my life. Turns out I'm not always right....ha...who knew? (well, you did) but I love learning with you, and being with you through this amazing journey! Thanks for choosing me!




12 comments:
First of all, I still can't believe how different Jess looks with hair!
Second, you are so cute. Really. So.
So CUTE! Look how HOT you both are! :) Yeah for 6 years! We are working toward 6 also. Isn't marriage great, but even better when you have your best friend right beside you all the time, YEAH! :) Thanks for being a great example to me. Oh and I also always appreciate your humor. You seriously make me laugh so hard! I think for the next girls night out we should try out the Chop house and get that dessert you were talking about. That sounds pretty amazing!
Aw, cute pictures! Congrats on 6 wonderful years together. THat's so awesome. You guys are so cute together. I've heard that the Chop House is amazing. We have one here too. How fun that you were able to have a nice, romantic dinner together on your anniversary. Wishing you a very wonderful 6 more years!
CONGRATULATIONS! I love your wedding pics. And I will definitely hit up the Chop House now for that dessert, if only to see whether I too form an attachment to the spoon as a result of my experience :D
Such cute pics of your wedding! I'm Emily, my husband and I went to high school with Jess - I was actually in his ward in Ephraim and took him to the Sadie Hawkins dance one year. Please tell him hello for us! And I'm adding you to my blog link list. I hope you don't mind.
-Emily (Day) Ryan
Happy Anniversary!!!! You are just as cute now as you were then. I still remember how incredibly in love you were at the beginning and I can see nothing has changed. We love you both!
Congratulations! It was fun seeing your wedding pictures. We were eating out in Orem this week and I could have sworn our waitress was your sister. But she said she doesn't have a sister named Cari. Oh well.
Happy anniversary! How fun! I'm glad you still like eachother it's key to marriage =) YOu guys are darling together...ican't believe how you still look the same! BEAUTIFUL! (I hate you for that!) Can't wait to see you guys this fall!
congrats! wow 6 years already?! i feel behind, but that's ok. you guys are a very cute couple and have some very cute couple of kids! i love dessert too! that fudge cake sounds super good!
It's me again- I just looked at all of your cruise pictures and I'm soooo glad you had such a great time! Adam and I are going again next summer. Wanna come?
I love that second picture of you and Jess, oh he's so handsome and you are so beautiful! we love you! Aunt Lynn and Uncle Evan
Oh wow! You guys look so young! Jess looks so different with hair, I totally forgot about how curly it was... so fun! Crazy that it's been 6 years, you guys are seriously the cutest. I loved looking at all your wedding pics.
Post a Comment