Wednesday, October 1, 2008
Kitchen Time
So I just downloaded our photos from the past week-ish and realized that me and the boys have been spending so much time making goodies in the kitchen--YAY--so here are some of the creations. One is like a chicken filled braided/bread thingy--really yummy and so pretty! We did cinnamon rolls, banana wafer pudding thingy...(it was perfect cause the boys had something to do the whole time--they're awesome at layering).
I saw this one in a magazine that my awesome mom-in-law got me for my birthday. It's mini carmel apples, you use a melon ball-er and make them little with toothpicks as the stem. They were so fun and so much better then a giant apple (there is ALWAYS too much apple in a carmel apple) Only negative was that I put a little water in the carmel so none of that stuck (it said it on the package....uhhh, I've never done those before), but the chocolate did. And then the ones we saved for Jess...well, let's just say they're more of a "eat it while you make it or an hour or two later" food. ANYWAY--it's been fun! I LOVE that the weather is cooling down!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Will you send me the recipe for the chicken braid? It looks delicious! I thought it was a jewish challah bread at 1st glance and thought you were celebrating Rosh Hassanah (Jewish New Year)
Love the camping story. The joys of camping in the rain. Was it humid too? it sounds like things have cooled off and made being outside pleasant again. (michelle)
hahaha, i love luke's face!!!! you have to take more pictures like that and send them to me!!! i love you guys, you are just so much fun!! tell kade congrats on his big purchases!
Looks like it is fun and yummy over at your house! I'd like that chicken braid recipe too!
Post a Comment