YAY!!! Tomorrow my little brother is getting home from San Antonio, TX, where he's been for the past 2 years serving a Mission for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints!!!! Tomorrow! I'm so excited (and although I'm not there now, we will be in 3 weeks so YAY!!!) WELCOME HOME LITTLE BRO!!! We love you and missed you and are so grateful for your example!!!



11 comments:
My husband's from the San Antonio area, and we love it! Congrats on your brother's homecoming--hope he enjoys post-mission life :)
Hey--sorry I haven't returned your comment sooner...we just found out today that Clara broke her leg and so now she has a cast (it's been quite a day), so, I'm not sure whether we'll be going out to Grovetown for OT for a while...but I will let you know. Loved all the pics and updates!
So cute of your brother. That is awesome that he served a mission! What a great example for the kids. :) To respond to your comment I'm home from vacation. Yeah I was sad that I had to miss the broadcast we decided to stay in atlanta and drive home on sunday. We need to get together soon so I can catch up on some laughs. Love ya tons Cari! :)
So i decided we're coming there to trick or treat (unless you will be gone already.) anyway let me know if that will work and if it doesn't we'll just show up on your front porch because I am excellent at inviting myself places!!
I can't believe it has been 2 years! Crazy!! So, you are coming out in 3 weeks huh? Let me know when you are here and maybe we can get together.
How fun! I remember when Marcus was coming home that was all I could talk about... I love family reunions with my bro. & sisters! Tell everyone Hi. (michelle)
I didn't know you all had blogs!!! I'm so excited to see what everyone is up to!!! Please check mine out too! It's been soooo long since we've seen you but we LOVE you and your family so much!
Cari,
You have a blog! Yahoo! Loved looking at your pictures, can't wait to see you for G.Pa's birthday party. Hey, does any one else have blogs in the family? It's such a great way to feel close to each other! Aunt Lynn
I LOVE it!!! Family is so great especially when you've been away for a while. Hope to see you on Sunday. You guys are so much fun! What an example...Love ya
Post a Comment