
Utah has been soooooo much fun! And the weather has been so nice and warm and AWESOME. The boys are loving it and have been so so so busy with all the activities we've been packing in. Yesterday we raked up all the leaves and the pile was huge.....so....we talked Kade into jumping from the tree house into the leaves. HE LOVED IT.
We were so so lucky to be here on Brody's birthday. YAY--Emily had it at Kangaroo Zoo and we ALL had so so much fun! HAPPY 3RD B-DAY BRODY!!! WE LOVE YOU.
I've never played Rock Band before...TURNS OUT IT ROCKS! he he...I loved it and totally want it now. The boys liked playing it too and Kade did a great job with B.J. on the guitar. Anyway--so fun!

Pumpkin carving was funny because...turns out...Kade and Luke both think it's pretty gross. We all tried to show them how COOL it was to mash the pumpkin innards...didn't work. but...by the end they were at least used to it.
We went to a childrens museum at the gateway mall and it was so so so fun. It had so much fun stuff for toddlers and Kade's age. It had a house that was to scale for the boys, a working construction site with cranes and building blocks...a grocery store with fake food and isles and cash registers and oh so much cute stuff. Anyway, Kade and Gavin were dressed up the whole time as Police Chief Kade and Firechief Gavin and patroled the area. They LOVED it. It was super cool!

This is a picture in mom's back yard. Kade has just climbed acrossed the monkey bars for the first time (he was so so brave) and we called Dad to share the good news. We miss you JESS!!! And seriously CAN'T wait to see you this weekend!!! YAY!!! We love you baby!
Oh, and in case you didn't notice...there's Pac Man on the bottom of this blog and I LOVE IT. I first started playing it on Hannah's blog...then it stopped working and I had to take matters into my own hands. At any rate, I'm totally addicted and LOVE Pac Man. Just a little heads up!
6 comments:
What a blast! Sounds like you guys were very busy. Too bad Jess couldn't go with you guys though. I've heard about that place at Gateway, that's so cool.
Tate was reading your blog with me and totally wants to find a pile of leaves to jump into! (He asked first if that was a good idea I said it looked like fun and now he's on board!:) so much fun! Family Rocks!!!
cari, I am so impressed that you can typed 81 words a minute! How in the world do your fingers move that fast. I thought I was a pretty good typer,I only could do 45!!!!
I love your look of deep intensity while playing Rock Band. Glad you guys had (are having?!) such a blast in Utah!
I love all the pictures! Autumn in Utah looks gorgeous. Gabriel was pretty grossed out by the whole pumpkin-carving business too.
Yeah! That looks so fun. I am so excited for you to come to my house and play rock band! I bet you are awesome at it.
Post a Comment