Looks like a ton of fun! There was snow on the ground there? Whoa, it's way too early for that I say. That's awesome that you were able to go home for a visit.
Looks like you are having so much fun!! I have to say, I'm NOT jealous of the snow. The weather here is perfect right now. I got my fair share of cold weather in Boise! Tell your boys "Hi" for me!! We miss you here!
3 comments:
Looks like a ton of fun! There was snow on the ground there? Whoa, it's way too early for that I say. That's awesome that you were able to go home for a visit.
Looks like you are having so much fun!! I have to say, I'm NOT jealous of the snow. The weather here is perfect right now. I got my fair share of cold weather in Boise! Tell your boys "Hi" for me!! We miss you here!
I love going back home for family vacations. It looks like you had a great time.
Post a Comment