Easter was fun, we went to a Easter egg hunt for the city on Thursday and the boys had about a bazillion eggs to pick from. LOTS OF EGGS. They loved it! We actually celebrated Easter on Saturday for a couple of reasons but one is because Jess had to leave after church on Sunday to go back to Shaw. So Friday night, we had The Easter Bunny call our house and have Kade answer the phone. He said he'd be stopping by our house one day earlier so to go to bed quick. Kade got in bed so fast!
Friday, March 28, 2008
JESS IS AWESOME!
Easter was fun, we went to a Easter egg hunt for the city on Thursday and the boys had about a bazillion eggs to pick from. LOTS OF EGGS. They loved it! We actually celebrated Easter on Saturday for a couple of reasons but one is because Jess had to leave after church on Sunday to go back to Shaw. So Friday night, we had The Easter Bunny call our house and have Kade answer the phone. He said he'd be stopping by our house one day earlier so to go to bed quick. Kade got in bed so fast!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Congratulations to Jess! That's so fantastic! What an amazing family!!! You guys are incredible and I admire you!!
That is terrific about Jess, but no surprise--I definitely think you should send in a suggestion to have "freaking awesomeness" added to the award. It would make it much more prestigious! Hilarious egg pics, too--man, we should have been there.
Congratulations to Jess on his "freaken awesome-ness" :) Very cool, my friends- what a great 2008 you guys are having so far! I also love the Easter Bunny calling Kade... there's just too much freaken awesome-ness going on in the Winn household!
Yay Jess! Congratulations! You're awesome (and not just because you are married to my sister)! And, congratulations to Cari, because you stuck it through too! Hugs and kisses for everyone!
YAY YAY YAY!! That is so awesome!! Congratulations Jess!! I love that he didn't expect it, that makes it so much more fun!! He's too humble! I'm super happy for him, you guys are just amazing at all you do!! Cari, you look AWESOME in that dress!!! So sooooo cute.
Congrats to Jess! That's awesome! You guys are so cute together, I love the picture of you two.
Wow awesome for Jess. Congratulations!
That's awesome! Congrats to Jess!!!!!! I told Ben and he was really happy for you Jess. You guys are totally awesome!!!!!!
Cari, from what I hear, if you suffer from motion sickness then you should get an interior room. This is because the boat shakes the least here and it will help you when you are trying to sleep. Plus, They're the cheaper rooms so that's an added bonus! I hope you guys have fun.
Ditto...Jess IS awesome. But in all fairness, you are awesome too Cari! Plus, you look so cute!
Way to go Jess! We can't believe you are leaving the Augusta Ward!
:( You have been the best sunday school teacher ever. Cari said that you have thought about being a seminary teacher, not that I am telling you what to do, but I think you would be AWESOME! You actually remind me a lot of some of my favorite teachers. They were always funny, spiritual and had the cute wife and kids. Yep you have all the qualities. I would hire you! :)
Post a Comment