"Gr-een, o-meal"
Kade's been looking forward to St. Patricks Day since last year when we sorta forgot about it. So this year we did it right. Luke loves oatmeal, so for breakfast--while they were cleaning up their room, I made green oatmeal. It was so cute, cause Kade was so excited that a leprechaun snuck in and turned our breakfast green. (So when does it not feel like lying...it was so cute to see how excited he was though.) So he wore as much green as he could and we had a great day!
Do your ears point up?
Do you have a lot of luck?
For gold do you dig?
Can you dance an Irish Jig?
If you answered yes,
You're a leprechaun I guess.
Do your ears point up?
4 comments:
Your boys are so so cute! The last picture of them is my fave :) And how awesome are you to make their oatmeal green?! We were St. Patty's Day grinches over here... I didn't even realize I'd put Gabriel in green until Ben congratulated me for my enthusiasm ;) I guess I'll pull a Cari and celebrate properly next year!
Wow I am so jealous of all that beautiful sunshine! Will you send some our way? I'm glad that you were able to have so much fun with the boys. It sounded like you guys really enjoyed the day. We kind of forgot all about St. Patti's day this year, but I guess that's the life of 2 busy students who don't drink!
How cute is that!! I think your kids are the most adorable! Thanks for the cute comment on my blog.. I definitely agree about the going away once a year... w/o kids, definitely! I LOVE that idea so much... so let's do it k? love ya care bear :)
Kade and Luke are so cute! I love all the green (even the oatmeal - I thought about it this year around dinnertime which was too late...). Michael pretty much thinks St Patricks Day is for wearing green and making green jigglers with the play dough cookie cutter (the only one we had on-hand with a clover shape - yep, I was TOTALLY prepared this year). Next year we'll have you guys for inspiration!
Post a Comment