Friday, May 2, 2014

Windersons!

So...sad story. Our Brother in Law Riley's appendix burst--(to which, once they discovered what had happened and told him to go to the Hospital right away, he responded by going back to work and finishing a report that was due.....that's rad.) And he was in a lot of pain for a long time and had surgeries and what not because of complications.  BUT--the good part of this was that we got to have our niece and nephew come over and spend a little time with us! YAY.
I love movie nights when everyone gets their coziest things and candy and popcorn and friends.  
Love. Love.

So adorable.

The next day we went to Kangaroo Zoo! Woo Woo!

We thought getting slushies would be awesome.  While the idea was, and the kids liked having 'something' the slushies were super lame, and gross, and made with big ice so really--it was just like a drink with too much ice.....Boo Kangaroo Zoo.

BUT, it was crazy fun and the cousins were adorable and ran from place to place together and sometimes holding hands (on account of I told them to do the buddy system--I know the place is inclosed but I still get so scared not knowing where everyone is.) and they ROCKED the buddy system which was wonderful.  ANYWAY. They all had a great time.


This was a super failed attempt to get a picture of them all...Fail.  I think they were excited? Or something? To be jumping and not sitting down smiling for a picture?  Can't be certain :)

No comments: