Starting with: The drive.
Watching Jess be a caring, loving dad is one of my favorite things ever.
One of the most exciting happy things Max does when he gets to grandma and grandpa's house is play with Sophie....mostly the entire stay is filled with him calling 'Sopee' and giving her treats. She's such a sweet dog and so so good with the Max following her around the whole stay!
Saddle seats at McDonalds--Got. To. Love. Them!
Watching Rhett go down on this type of sled made me the most nervous I think. I don't know what it is exactly about it though. I mean, it's like I think he'll crash and be sliced by the sliders or something. Regardless, he did very well.
Ah! Aunt Andrea Rocks.
We started the night with meatloaf and potatoes--which everybody including the kiddos LOVE, and moved on to watching Turbo. When Turbo ended and the ending credits started, all the kids (and many adults) started dancing :) Which naturally progressed into Just Dance--YAY! So so so fun.
(ha ha--don't you love how the flash totally shocked those boys! Bwa ha ha)
Then we zoomed over to Wellsfargo-the owner had invited George and the fam to watch Evanstons lovely fireworks from the rooftop. It was so awesome (sooo so soooo very cold--but awesome)!
We spent the time cuddled up so close together watching the fireworks. I loved every bit of it! The boys may have been ready to go earlier then me...on account of being frozen and I don't think Kade had boots on and the wind was a bajillion mph--but for REALS--how often does a mom have an amazing excuse to just cuddle her whole family soooo close, for so long, AND watch fireworks?
Not. A. Lot. So they endured--little troopers and we had a great New Years Eve.
(the crew in the elevator after the fireworks)
So we TRIED to get all of us...but cept see I didn't see how far George was leaning when I set up the shot...and now he's cut off.
But here's a beauty that Garrett took to replace it :) Also Andrea looks very nice in it...
Happy NEW YEAR!





No comments:
Post a Comment