Sunday, May 18, 2014

Max turns 2!!

So...Max turned 2.  Ah. He's growing up and I love love it.  

He's been such a fun happy active little guy!  He loves LOVES to play outside. He loves every ball you could give him and loves to tackle and wrestle with his brothers.  He doesn't sit very long to hear books yet...or scriptures...but one day I imagine that will happen. :)  He likes to sing songs--all the Frozen songs are definitely his favorites but I am a Child of God and the 'temple song' are close runners-up.  He doesn't really eat anything...ever....so I'm not technically sure how he ever moves or is alive...but so that's a thing about him.  He loves jumping on the tramp and saying, 'basketball hoop'.  Now imagine that word said at about quarter speed...that's how he says it, getting every syllable right.  He also loves his shoes sooo much.  He insists to nap with them on about every forth time.  He loves to say that he's 2 now, although he tries to figure out how to show it on his hands and just looks so despaired when he realizes that his hand is still holding up 5 fingers.  He loves shorts!  I'll have him in an adorable outfit only to find him later in 1 of 2 pair of pajama shorts (the silky basketball type shorts) either with them on correctly, or hoping around with both legs through one leg hole. Trying to get those off of him has resulted in more then one sad sad episode.


Jess had the genius idea to get Max the BASKETBALL HOOP!  OH my! He loves it so so much.  (he has one in nursery so he's had a lot of practice and is seriously really good!)




Mom got him this Singing Cookie Monster card that was awesome.  It starts when you push a button. And he still has it and listens to it today (2 months later).  It made him laugh a lot.

We also got him a scooter. I think it is the cutest thing to watch him use it too. Such diligence and effort is put into each swipe of the leg.  It takes him something like forever to get around the track at the park, but he doesn't even care--he's so awesome.





No comments: