Saturday, May 17, 2014

Bunch of Randoms

I couldn't resist...I know I was at church but for reals. That's so cute right!

Friday Movie Night with uncle Scott.

So so so cute again.  Max was trying to attack them (his fingers are a little...slow...on the trigger) and mom and dad were so cute to just play along with him.

Rhett asleep with this glow pet.  Ahhh.

AHK! This kid has such a slew of awesome faces.  He's a treasure :)

Easiest awesome valentines boxes.  The boys idea!

This made me laugh cause Rhett was so so proud of himself that he could fit 5 straws in his mouth and wanted me to take a picture to show his brothers so bad.

We've just got talents in the Winn family.  What can I say?

Coconut Shrimp with the Pina Colada dipping sauce at Red Lobster--mmmm...amazing!  We all love it sooooo much. Totally worth the 50 minute wait.

Plus while we waited they let the kids play with the lobsters a bit.  Luke was so nervous at first but they all touched it in the end and it was awesome.

Rhett in another proud moment.  Put 13 shirts on himself....yup...skills.

Jess and some family friends at the car show up in Salt Lake.....I'm sure the cars were cool too.


Another Friday Movie Night. These boys loves those things! (plus oreo's and milk..mmm....)

Max and Kade with Sophie. Max's best friend in the whole world.

I don't know why...but moments like these just make me so happy. I love these boys and everything about them. Maybe it's times like these that I notice it cause they're all quiet and calm at the same time....yeah, that's it.  I like them though.

Luke has been so so excited to start a fire for so long. He checked with grandpa and they put it on the calendar and made it happen.  Plus the marshmallows were giant so that was awesome.

4 wheeling in the backyard together. :) Love them.

No comments: