This year's costumes:
Max-Lion
Rhett-'Pider-Man'
Luke and Kade--Mummys
Mom and Max before we ventured off to go Trick-Or-Treating
This year had record setting high temperatures which I LOVED. We walked around without jackets it was so nice. Woo Woo!
I never have those pumpkins around for trick-or-treat candy--they don't stack well and i don't like that. But Rhett was having a hard time finding the opening of his pillow case. Soooo..we used safety pins to secure make-shift ribbon handles for Rhett's pillow case which I thought was genius! Seriously--it was awesome!
Jess took Max home after about 20 minutes because he was ready for bed. He was going to take Rhett too, but Rhett was having so much fun and wanted to keep going so I said I'd keep him with me. Well, joke was on me, because 2 houses after Jess left he said he was tired. So I carried him the rest of the night.
We ran into the boys good friends on the way so they got to trick-or-treat with them and it was wonderful!
Afterwards with their loot!
No comments:
Post a Comment