We went to the Dedication with Kaden and, since Andrea's a doll, she volunteered to watch the younger three. She and Aubrey drove down that day. We had a great time with them. They're great.
While Jess, Kade and I were waiting for the dedication to begin, he was
noticing all the kids around that he recognized from his class and school. Then
he said the funniest thing. He told me how cool it was that so many of the kids were Mormon at
school. That only 1 kid wasn’t—he told me his name and that this kid had
another church but didn’t really go.
I asked him, ‘how do you know all of
this?’
Kade said, “I took an inventory”
HA!
I asked him what he meant. I guess he asked everyone in his class if
they were Mormons and what ward they lived in and where they lived. He said he wasn’t sure if Mrs. Bromley was or
not but that she’d heard of the Mormons.
Seriously. I love him! Oh, and
also we had a man with an eye patch sit next to us at the dedication. Kade
thought that was pretty cool.
Aubrey--not messing around on this game of backyard soccer, and Andrea with her hand-me-down cape.
Luke.
Here's a video from that day....I should note that Rhett was the last one with my camera and it took me 2 weeks to get it off this crazy fast blurry setting....kids are silly. (OOOH, and the last second of video clip should also be explained....Kade has a deep hatred for Justin Beiber for some reason. So one day Jess bought a Justin Beiber poster and taped it up in his room....ahh, good times)
Rhett wanted to catch the leaves....so Jess made it happen.
And dirty. I could just mention here that we have 4 boys. Most things are dirty with them through regular 'boy activity'. But the 'dirty' I was referring to this time came from playing in a certain pit in our backyard, spiced up with a little water. :) (Rhett was way worse--i should have kept his clothes on for this...but i was getting them ready to get hosed off! HA! That's the part that is always fun for us!)



3 comments:
Are you kiddin me? - Rhett with a cape and that stink face?!! That's IT! i'm quittin and we're movin to Utah! who needs money when you could hang out with the Winns!
Your kids are the cutest!!!
Hahaha. I was going to say something similar to Adam. Let's just say it hurts me to be away from you guys. It hurts real bad.
Post a Comment