A few of today's highlights:
Luke running into the living room and announcing: "we're playing 'wash kaden's face'...we're using wipes (holding up a giant wad)...it's a fun game" and runs away.
Kade finding the best hiding spot ever from Luke (apparently he didn't like the game as much) in their closet...where I prompted Luke a million times to get me stuff out of it...and on the million and first try--he finally saw Kaden--I was laughing a lot)
Lucas going to time out for a whopping 10 minutes (for turning the water on outside to play with not 3 minutes after I threatened both of the boys not to turn on the water or else....(long list of horrible things)) and doing a relatively good job sitting there. he usually screams and freaks out and just goes crazy--but he was such a big boy today!
Having "special daddy oatmeal" for dinner (yes dinner--I was tired and...we like oatmeal). The "special" part is loads of sugar, butter and awesome toppings....Luke added like 1/4 cup of sprinkles before we noticed. ha ha--he LOVED it!
Playing 2 person tag with Kaden in the kitchen. I don't know if mom remembers it, but B.J. Scott and I used to play it all the time ROCKED at hardly having to move! It's always been so so funny to me!
Kade calling out, "I accidentally put my foot in the toilet mom" Turns out it was before doing his business--so it was just funny---not gross.
Cuddling with Lucas while the family played Mario Kart after FHE.
Today has just made me smile....that's all
8 comments:
Ha ha--too funny! What is two-person tag? Just like normal tag? Lucas and Kaden crack me up.
Awww! You're house is so full of entertainment, that's why I like to read your blog. That little Luke is a riot!
Sounds like an awesome day!
Cari-Those are the kinds of days I love to wrap up and put in my pocket of memories. I love to read your blog. By the way I love the blogs new look.
Ohhh, your boys are so funny/cute/entertaining! I miss them! And how do you accidentaly put your foot in the toilet?
You gotta love the days that just make you smile!
Fun Boys, And I like your Pics they turned out so good! I should of come and joined in hehehe!
Cari, I think you win the award for being one of the best moms. You seriously LOVE and ENJOY your two boys so much. I just think that is such a blessing. :)
Post a Comment