Saturday, February 14, 2009

Hair Change

So...in case anyone was wondering, I changed my hair today! YAY! I love it! I love change. This blond is now a brunette! I'll add a picture sometime later....but I will let everyone know one thing. I've gone brown before and this is usually the reaction..."wow....you dyed your hair....", or "I just like it blond...." ha ha! It makes me laugh! Anyway--I love it and thanks Emilie!

11 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

I just think you look cute no matter what you do! I can't wait to see it!! love ya!

Army Petes said...

Congrats on the hair! I can't wait to see it tomorrow!

Correa Family said...

I LOVE it!!

Lenae said...

Awesome!!!! Can't wait to see it!

Lee said...

I get the same reaction every time I go dark, everyone likes blonde better but it's so hard to keep it up. (since it's not my natural color). I'm sure you look super cute still!

Chris said...

I'm excited to see it! Now we can be twinners ... except we're not the same age, or really look the same, but hey ... we're sisters! Miss you!

NIXON STUFF said...

You are Welcome! I thought it turned out Great! Changes are fun even new callings hehehehehe!
Emilie

Dart said...

I can't wait to see a picture!

Tiffeny said...

OK this is cheesy but sooo true. Cari, you are beautiful no matter what your hair color is! But I do think this was a good choice for you to have a change, I mean we all need one once in a while, right?

Melodie Anne said...

Woo hoo! I love hair change. I bet it is so pretty. I'm thinking of becoming a red-head. You've inspired me to be bold! I can't wait for pics!

Bart and Misty Brimhall said...

I love you as a brunette! Good Job! Congrats on your call, you will be so much fun!!! We aren't leaving so soon, so we definately need to play more often!