Thursday, February 12, 2009

Military Appreciation Month

Just letting everyone know, this month where we take Karate, it's Military Appreciation Month. So anyone in the military or married to the someone in the military can get 2 free classes! YAY! Seriously, Jess and I love it!--and hey--awesome date nights!


Also--Kade's second time at Karate is tomorrow! He loves loves it! I'll be teaching his class now and I'm soooooooo excited! I went with him last week and the class was so cute! (Do I overuse exclamation marks? ha ha--I totally do!) Anyway, he's so great at it already and I'm happy he gets to go--Hip Hip--Hooray!

4 comments:

Correa Family said...

Hip Hip Hooray for Katratya! That sounds like so much fun! Mario and I would love to do that! I will talk to him, could you email me more information on it? Thanks!

Is Kade going to train to be a Kung Fu Panda? Skadosh!

Lenae said...

Yay! I'm excited to see you at Ella's birthday too- should be fun! You teach karate?! You are amazing, lady! And three cheers for Kaden getting into it too. If I ever need a team of bodyguards, I'll hire the Winn family :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Cari! :)

Wow, that is awesome you guys are into karate, and you are teaching it?! Way to go! That is amazing! That definitely sounds like fun! I will have to rope Nick into going one night for the Military Appreciation month. Thank you for the info!

I am VERY excited you and the boys are going to be able to make it to Ella's birthday party next Saturday. Sorry, I couldn't call you back since I am cheap and am probably the only person left in the world who does not have caller id-so I did not know your phone number. But we are excited you will be able to make it!

See you then!

Tiffeny said...

Yeah! I bet that Kaden is awesome at Karate! I am so glad you decided to teach it. SOOOO fun!! I only wish we could be there to learn some killer moves from you and Jess.