
So, spur of the moment we decided to go with our friends the Johnsons to the beach (which was a huge deal for us, we hardly ever do spontaneous anything). YAY--so it was super fun--and still February so.....pretty cold--but so fun. They are amazing photographers and took some pictures of us while we were there. Thanks again guys, anyway, here is the link to their blog where they have some of the results!
8 comments:
First off.. pics are stinkin ADORABLE! Second... LOVE your hair! Looks so so cute, you can pull off anything! I'm jealous of the pics at the beach. I am waiting for the weather to get warm so we can get nice pictures too!
Beautiful pics! I went to their blog and the pics of your family could be in a magazine! Looks like a beautiful, fun day!
Cari, I love your family pictures. They turned out so beautiful. You all are so photogenic and look great.
The Johnsons took such great pics of you guys! What fun. Your hair looks lovely. :-)
Those are adorable. Except for Jess you guys are so photogenic! I heart your new hair too. Excellent choice. Also, how fun that you can go to the beach in Feb. and not die!
Those are some super cute pictures. you guys are so much fun!
What a fun trip!!! I LOVE the hair! I saw you at Stake Conf. on sunday. I wanted to come talk to you afterwards, but Justin wanted to beat the crowds.
You guys rock! Love the pics! We love being friends with you all!!!! And I'm glad you had such a great day yesterday!. I love days like that!
Post a Comment