Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday To Me!

So Friday was my 26th birthday. First off, I just wanted to tell mom--thanks for doing all the hard work, and second, thanks mom and dad for all the hard work that came after the pushing! My entire life has been so happy and I owe it to you both! Thanks for all the patience and love and trust. I love you sooooooooooo much!!!

MOM AND DAD (BOOGIE BOARDING WITH US IN CALI)



FLYING KITES! (I KNOW WHAT YOU'RE THINKING...'WOW CARI, THOSE WERE SOME ROUGHER DAYS HUH? HER MOM WAS AMAZING TO LOVE HER ANYWAY! (IT'S TRUE) MOM'S SO PRETTY HUH?!)


DANCING WITH DAD AND UNCLE HAROLD'S WEDDING


ME AND DAD HIKING THE NARROWS IN AWESOME TIME!


CANDID WEDDING SHOT WITH MOM (I LOVE YOU!)


MOM, ME AND KADE ARRIVING AFTER LONG HOURS IN THE CAR DRIVING TO CALIFORNIA TO LIVE




YOU BOTH ARE INCREDIBLE AND I OWE YOU SO MUCH.

8 comments:

Susan said...

I loved your birthday tribute to you. The pictures were great. Jim and I also laughed out loud about the "three pointer". It is priceless to be a parent!

Tiffeny said...

Happy Birthday Cari! I hope you had an awesome day. Tom and I love Kadens words of wisdom. It seems most men could live by that quote. Haha.

Jen said...

Matt and I still have huge grinns on our faces and all I can say is boys! Gotta love em. Happy birthday! I love that I am related to you. You are an awesome person and so happy. Know you are loved by many many people!

Lenae said...

Cute blog! Love the pictures, and wow- Kade was just a little chubbster in that picture (adorable!)

Lenae said...

Okay, sorry for the double comment, but I just read the funny little blurbs in the sidebar and almost died laughing. Hiiiiilarious. Just thought you should know. :)

Angie said...

Aw, Happy birthday!

Shari Davis said...

I can't believe it was your birthday Friday and nothing was said! Thanks for having us over for game nights anyway. It was a blast!! We always have so much fun together! Why don't we get together more often?!?!?!?! Happy Birthday Cari!!!!

Justin and Lindsay Wilkin said...

Cari, I missed your B-day SAD, sorry... Way cute pictures of you and your parents. Well Happy late B-day! :) We will have to make up for it by having a girls outting.