So Kade just started school on Monday! He's been excited for like a year so it couldn't have come sooner--for him. I was so worried and just wanted to tell the teacher, "now listen, he's so special and you need to spend all your time on him and make sure he's happy all the time....." but I refrained. I followed him around all morning with the camera and when I dropped him off at school I just couldn't stop! I love being so excited because he's so happy!!! I know I would have stayed in the foyer all day if it hadn't been for my dentist appointment. I just wanted to watch him interact with all the kids ALL DAY LONG! At any rate he loved it and loves going everyday. His schedule is Mon-Fri from 9:30-1:30. He's most excited for tomorrow because it's "Fun Friday" and they're making pancakes for a snack. He sounds so grown-up sometimes, yesterday he said, "you know, Mrs. Nikki wore glasses the first day, and didn't today....that makes me curious." It made me giggle. Anyway--He loves school!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
Kade's First Day of School!
So Kade just started school on Monday! He's been excited for like a year so it couldn't have come sooner--for him. I was so worried and just wanted to tell the teacher, "now listen, he's so special and you need to spend all your time on him and make sure he's happy all the time....." but I refrained. I followed him around all morning with the camera and when I dropped him off at school I just couldn't stop! I love being so excited because he's so happy!!! I know I would have stayed in the foyer all day if it hadn't been for my dentist appointment. I just wanted to watch him interact with all the kids ALL DAY LONG! At any rate he loved it and loves going everyday. His schedule is Mon-Fri from 9:30-1:30. He's most excited for tomorrow because it's "Fun Friday" and they're making pancakes for a snack. He sounds so grown-up sometimes, yesterday he said, "you know, Mrs. Nikki wore glasses the first day, and didn't today....that makes me curious." It made me giggle. Anyway--He loves school!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yay for Kaden! Fun fun... you must be so proud :)
Hi Kaden
I Love you and I hope I will see you soon. I am excited to start school too. I wish I was in your class. It looks fun.
Love, Kaitlyn
Post a Comment