

Julie mom (Jess' mom), Aubrey, and Andrea flew out here on Tuesday! They're going to watch the boys while we're on our cruise. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! They are hilarious and Kade is so excited to have "3 mom's" while we're gone.
The other day when we came home from Karate I couldn't find anyone...then I hear Lukes little voice coming from behind the shower curtain...and little laughs--he's not the best at hide and seek. (that explains the picture of the three of the in the shower!) The boys LOVE them! YAY! Thanks again!
Also...here's a cruise weather update:
So...turns out there's been hurricane action down in Florida right? Well, the port we're leaving from was closed yesterday....but re-opened today! YAY! So we're good to go cause the weather is moving away from our area.
5 comments:
Wow! Your kids have so many fun moms! I love the karate pictures- you guys are so awesome. Have fun on your cruise. I hope you LOVE it and that you don't get hurricaned.
YOu must me the coolest mom and dad EVER! I hardly think karate is in my future. Keep me updated. Kade is darling. School is just as hard for us as them. I think it's harded for us becase we have to relive all our past but we can't hold their hands through it. Sigh... Have fun on your trip.
This is Chelsea, Jess's cousin, and I'm writng because I was given your blog address :) I'm still amazed at how much your little boys look like Jess. I guess it shouldn't surprise me with genetics and all, but it does. Also, you were the best couple at doing your Family Journals like forever ago and I don't know if I ever told you thanks for that. I had about five people do them, so I haven't compiled anything, but I promise not to misuse your info :) Hope you're enjoying your summer!
Okay, so I totally want to look at Shalynn's blog, but it is private. If you ever comment on her's will you see if she will invite me? heididayton@gmail.com. Thanks! love the katate pics by the way!
cruises are the best. That's awesome that family came to watch the kids so you could go! You will love it! let us know how it went
Post a Comment