Thursday, August 21, 2008

KARATE





So Jess and I are starting Karate! (We're super good so far--just trust me!) :) We're both so excited! Anybody else done karate and have tips for beginners? We learned a few blocks and self defense moves and cool stuff with the bo....we love it so far!

5 comments:

Lenae said...

2nd picture = Awesome. Just like you guys.

Marcus, Angie & Bug said...

You guys are funny. What inspired you two to take up karate? I have never taken karate but if i were to give you advice it would be: don't challenge any to fight you if they are wearing a belt that is black (marcus)

Amanda&Wade said...

i cannot believe you are taking Karate!! You are probably my coolest friend! haha! You updated so much I feel like I wanna comment on everything! I'm super jealous of your cruise... Kade is getting so big.. please tell me he is in pre school and not kindergarten! How is he getting so big so fast!? And I love the scooter! I would kill to have one...so watch out.. haha..kidding, you know that was a joke right!? Okay, how did I do on my comments? Did I get it all? :)

Tiffeny said...

Not quite the caliber of Cobra Cai, but I sure you will improve...maybe

Melodie Anne said...

I believe that in karate you are supposed to make squinty eyes. Also when you sit you should be all folded up, and possibly eat rice from a bowl. Thems my best karate tips. Enjoy.