
Also, we got a SCOOTER the other day!!! YAY! SCOOTERS UNITE! The pictures will be coming soon! It's soooo fun and totally not lame--if you thought they were goofy--you're TOTALLY WRONG! Cause seriously, we love it.
Also, me and Jess are going on a CRUISE August 23rd. YAY!! Anyone have any tips? We're first timers. Plus, I've been known to get motion sickness so...any tips there, as well, would rock.
5 comments:
Buy some dramamene for the motion sickness. It totally helps! I only took one pill the first day and then never had to take any more for the rest of our cruise. The only other piece of advice I have is to take another couple with you on the cruise! It might be too late, but if not, I totally suggest it. We thought it would be so fun to be all on our own but we ended up getting bored and wished we went with more people. Maybe it will be different for you. Have fun though! Cruises are the best.
You are so funny! I love the way you write. Way to go on the cruise, I'm a little skittish to Matt's sorrow. Any how, Alex is 8 and will be 9 the begining of October- Isabelle will turn 8 in December. I can't believe how fast time goes! SERIOUSLY! It does fly! Love you guys! Take care.
Matt is so jealous! I'm a bit skittish about the "deep" water. I just don't want to drown...Any way I know you will LOVE your cruise. Jim and Susan just went on an Alaska cruise and LOVED it! My only advise (not from experience but strickly rummor) don't buy the coke pass unless you drink soda three times a day. Sorry I'm not much help. Oh, Alex is 8 turning 9 in October and Isabelle gets baptised in December when she turns 8! Crazy!!!! They grow up so FAST!!!
Greg and I went on a cruise and can't wait to go again. They are amazing. Be prepared to be totally spoiled and eat a ton. You may need some stretchy pants. It depends on where you are going what you will need. The ship has little patches that people would put behind their ear to help with motion sickness. Someone mentioned that it helped with the sickness, but made you dehydrated. Greg and I were o.k. It is such a large boat, I didn't notice the motion too much. Have a blast!
Cari, Lucky on the cruise factor. :) You are going to have such a BLAST! Will you hide me in your luggage? Ha Ha! :) Can you imagine they go to check your bag and out pops little old linds saying "Are we there yet?"
Yeah take some dramamene for the whole motion sickness thing. I took it when I went on Disney Cruise and also deep sea fishing, and I guess it worked like a charm because I didn't get sick. Although I might just have skills in that department. :) Can't wait to see you and catch up on everything.
Post a Comment