
My sister Nikki and her kids came to visit us last week. It's an annual tradition that we invade the others house for a week or two and let all craziness break loose. It's AWESOME. She has Michael-3, and Jax-1. I think we commented a half-a-dozen times how bad we feel for mothers with 4 under 4. The boys laughed and played and hit and cried with activities like Jump City (LOVED IT), backyard pool (LOVED IT) finding all sorts of wild life in our wilderness of a backyard (in the picture above Kade is holding a jar with "Sarah" the frog they found-walks--bike riding (Michael learned while he was here! YAY) and lots of HOT HOT weather. They like to fight over movies to watch-computer time, the hose, playing on the top bunk and really anything once they got tired. AND IT WAS A BLAST! As for me and Nik, we squeezed in scrabble games, pedicures, card games, Nik read almost all the Twilight Series (for those who have read them, a few days is all it takes!), and I read Rebekah, and talking until way later then we should at nights. I loved it Nik! Thanks for coming.



5 comments:
Cute pictures!
I love it when family visits! Kae jsut left and now I have a void. Looks like tons of fun!
Thanks for sneaking a peek into the blog. Your family is so cute. Family is what it is all about.
Love all these pictures! I'm totally jealous because I haven't had even the slightest moment to upload mine (just got back yesterday from the beach). These are so cute! Our vacation with you was so fun! Man, I can hardly wait for next year!
Yeah for family visits and the Twilight series. That pretty much summed up my three week vacation to UT. Blog post will be coming soon. :)
Post a Comment