Thursday, April 6, 2017

Rhett The Ninja-#5

This Kid!  He's amazing.  He can do push-ups around ANYONE. He loves to do the most hilarious dance moves. He's got such a funny sense of humor (that's actually really really funny) that makes all of us laugh.  He sleeps soooo well. He goes to bed and stays there for the 2 seconds that it takes him to fall asleep.  I'll read to him at night and lots of times I look up to find this little one dead asleep. He plays so in the day that it's no wonder!  The other day he did 57 push-ups in a row. BEAUTIFUL formed push-ups.  He's a stud.  He loves the Magic School bus, school, and especially show-and-tell (some highlights from the last few Fridays: cowboy hat, hula-hoop, and hand-stands--the last two which he proudly demonstrated and was quite a hit with his classmates and teachers. :)

The loot!

Tough. Right?  Seriously that's so awesome.  He LOVES exercising.  He works out and climbs those monkey bars so well.

I'll find my phone loaded with so many pictures like this one.  HA! He's such a Winn. Love. It.

No comments: