Monday, April 3, 2017

California Job Interview

Jess had a job interview in California.  Jess' mom volunteered to watch the boys for the weekend (ahh--so so sweet) and offered her car.  Then some amazing friends volunteered their flyer miles that were going to expire and boom!  We had a great weekend!
Jess went to the office and was asked questions and shown around.  After a few hours (which i just relaxed and read Scarlet Pimpernel--so so so relaxing) Jess picked me up at the hotel and we met the group at an Italian restaurant.  I met David Ricks, his wife, daughter, and the other attorney at the firm, Erica.  It was a really nice evening.  

The next morning we went to DISNEYLAND!  Woo woo :). I actually don't really care for rides and while I think it's a lovely place don't really care too much about it.  BUT, it was adorable to just go and play with this ,grown-up child at heart, man I love.  He was loving it so much!  It was nice to go in February and have no real big lines, and not to have to worry about 100 agenda’s.  We even got to meet up with B.J. and Melodie for lunch.  I got to hold baby Jane (for a second while Melodie had to go to the bathroom--that girl loves her mama) which was sooo nice, and then while Melodie had to go, B.J. got to stay with us for a little bit.  So so fun.


A few days later Jess got an email that the loved him and wanted him to join their team. :)


No comments: