Sister Winn Returns from her 18 month mission in Arizona!!!
We love her! So, besides Rhett being born on March 25th, now we love the day because Aubrey came home on that day too! Andrea made some amazing signs we all held; including ones that said, "Someone said there was food", and "Welcome Home?", "Hooray!", and my favorite, "I made a sign".
Isn't Andrea doing the most amazing face in the back of this photo? Cause HA! I laugh every single time. I think the fuzziness adds to the amazingness of it all. Also I like this photo cause me makes me think of how Aubrey was probably feeling that day: everyone is fuzzy except her, because her world was changing so fast at that very moment! But she's just got this expression of peace and contentment (even WITH the weirdo behind her :) and I love it. Just love love love it!
And, since we sent her off by going to Chuck-A-Rama, whats a better welcome home then going to Chuck-A-Rama AGAIN! Hooray! We love that place. Also Aubrey. We love Aubrey.


No comments:
Post a Comment