Hooray for living by family. We had our 3rd, and final and official Thanksgiving with Jess' family in Evanston. When we head up there we always stay a chunk and this one was Friday-Sunday.
The food was WONDERFUL, with the highlights (as always) being the sweet potatoes and pie's--but Andrea's salad was a huge hit too :) (that was a little joke on account of the fact that she brought it to Grandma Veda's--no one touched it, and then again on Friday--with no takers again-HA! She was a hoot about it. But really--who has room on their plate for green salad on a day like Thanksgiving? Love you Andrea)
Speaking of Andrea--she's a kids dream cause she'll play their favorite games! Here she is playing Clue--Harry Potter with the kiddos.
Emily and Lucas playing Battleship--adorable!!! (have I mentioned I love being by so much family?)
A little bit more of DDR! Woo Woo!
Jess and Riley--and all the kids-- cleaned the cars! Which was AWESOME! The winter's a doozy with all the kids tracking snow and rocks and mud into the fan all the time--plus with every one's favorite things cluttering up the seats from the drive up--it was sooooo nice to get in afterwards.
Thanks Jess.
Luke making his specialty Luke-Aronie and Cheese with Grandma.
LEFT OVERS!!! YAY!!!! Also Andrea's so so pretty.
Andrea taking Max out for some fun....ha ha ha! The second picture cracks me up...it was dark and I didn't see the picture until after it was taken--Andrea happy--Max super sad. I don't remember why--he got over it, but it's a funny picture regardless.
Ahhh--cousins watching Planes (lame movie btw) together. Adorable!











1 comment:
That salad was amazing and no one but me will ever know that because I'm the only one that ate any. Suckers!
Post a Comment