Sunday, January 26, 2014

It's sledd'n time!

SLEDDING.IS.AWESOME!

It was such the perfect day for sledding. There was no wind, and the snow was fresh!  Woo Woo. We decided to try out a new hill by our house.  It's awesome...only it's also like a giant bowl...so mostly every just crashes into each other at the bottom.  BUT--besides that--it was awesome :)


Something that is miraculous in kids, that you don't see in adults:
They make friends in an instant!

About 20 minutes after we got to the hill, about 5 different groups of kids who didn't know each other before that day, attached themselves together to form a giant train going down the hill.
Of course they crashed and burned at the bottom of the hill.
And of course they laughed about it and tried again and again.
I want to be more like them.

Kade was awesome and used his sled as a snowboard...biffing it a few times, but surprisingly not too many!  Snowboarding on a sled is not easy (I tried...and bit it hard 2 times....the 3rd time was a bit more successful but my last time--I bruise easy :)

Rhett was risky and tried going down backwards time and time again. (which...as I mentioned before--scary and dangerous on account of the whole 'bowl' affect)

"okay--now BOYS, stand still up here, I wanna take a quick picture!" But see that little guy at the bottom...I wasn't 'quick' enough for him.....wait for it...
wait....("kade-luke--DON'T move!")  wait...

BOOM!  (it was so hard to get this lil shot...)
 It's like they wanted to SLED and not get their picture taken or something?  weird.






They're so special.

No comments: