I was reading Rhett a Dr. Suess book before bedtime (we love that guy). Kade was listening and decided to write Dr. Suess inspired poem about Rhett so here is his creation:
Super Rhett
Super Rhett is way awesome!
Super Rhett is the man!
He’s so fast you could barely see him when he ran!
He’s as sharp as a needle.
He’s as strong as an ox.
He’s a genius I tell you.
He’s as smart as a fox.
He’s got laser vision.
He’s got super strength.
His body can stretch to a humongous length.
He’s famous in London.
He’s famous in France.
He doesn’t say no’s, I won’ts, or I can’ts.
He’s a rad Super Hero;
Most heroic of all.
If you’re ever in danger, just give him a call.
By Kaden Winn

2 comments:
Kaden is an awesome rhymer
All of the time ... Errr.
I like his cool story
More than an asian hory canori
Love it! Can't believe it's been two years already that you've been in Utah. How fun to spend time with your mom getting pedicures!
Post a Comment