I love our Cousin Days! It's so so great to live close to family! Emily's family lives 45 minutes away now and called to see if Kade and Luke could sleep over--ADORABLE. She even came and picked them up since I had to teach gymnastics that night.
The next morning I drove up with Max and Rhett to join them for a day at the park. They have SUCH AN AMAZING park!
With water fun that the kids could control the flow by lifting up levers that made little dams and what not. Rhett, Afton and Max spent lots of time in them. Luke and Brody spent more time in the stream that ran off of it...exploring on their own.

There were so many obstacles made of rope to climb all over!
The kids all sat on this metal disc, and Riley spun them around. Just watching them made me sick. HA HA, it also started to make Luke sick--just for a bit.



No comments:
Post a Comment