So I've been coaching gymnastics a few times a week since March right. So the gym was having a recital the week after the boys started so we didn't have them do it. BUT they had extra trophies which they gave me to give to the boys anyway. SO...in an attempt to have them earn their trophies, we had a mini recital in the backyard to display their hard work for the previous 2 months (ha ha--I know 2 months isn't long but blah--it was fun) Also this is mostly just up so Jess can see it cause he had to miss it being a few miles away for the summer. :)
They like to be, "Tacos". Get rolled up in the blanket, and then dumped out fast....so here are their tacos :)
1 comment:
Cari,
That was so cute to see you interact with your boys. You are such a fun, supportive, loving and encouraging Mom! I seriously had tears in my eyes as I watched the boys perform and feel proud of themselves, FUN!!! :)
Post a Comment