Wednesday, July 3, 2013

the zoo...under construction....and in the rain

 So we bought a pass to Utah's Hogle Zoo.  Our first trip was pretty wet :)  Oh, and turns out the zoo has tons of construction and not a lot of animals in those area's--go figure.  So that was a little lame in the beginning. But the good news is: We were there with Jess' awesome family and we had a great time.
well...really the great time started happening AFTER the rain stopped.
(This looks like Jess had the umbrella and the kids and Julie didn't---that's not the case--just someone in the shot is holding one--ha!  That man doesn't worry too much about his hair so he went without an umbrella.
Julie's a Great Grandma and paid for all the kids to ride the Merry-Go-Round.  They loved it...and I'm glad there are people who don't get motion sickness to go on it with my kiddos cause--yuck--I'm a way lame pathetic mom who DOES get sick...so hooray for that!
Emily and Riley's Family at lunch :)

And then the rain stopped! YAY!
 Okay--now....I want you to look at this picture....notice how the Anderson kids actually smile when we say smile.  Then our kids....well....they do others special faces.  That's nice.



It' was fun to be with family and I'm so glad the rain stopped cause it was pretty wet for awhile there.  Plus I just love so much when cousins get together! Happy Zoo Day!





No comments: