MAX!!!
Max turned 1 on March 19. He's A-Freaken-Dorable and we love his little face off. He took his first steps that night and now is walking all over the house. He loves climbing everything. It's soooo great. I love watching them develop. He's a little guy. Got him up to the 5th percentile though so that's good. He's not what you'd call "stellar" at sleeping through the night--so that's fun. Bit of a cryer.
He says 'mama', 'dada', 'hi-dad', (Jess says he doesn't say any of those things...but he TOTALLY does). He LOVES outside, plays peek-a-boo, does the sign for 'more', rolls balls, loves cake-ice-cream-candy---anything dad gives him :) He hates: getting his nose cleaned.
Here's a note from Luke to Max for his b-day:
Dear Max, You laugh a lot and that makes me happy. Love you. Love, Luke
Ha ha--I made a monkey cake...and well...it was a little leprous for awhile. Turns out when you cut into a cake, and then try to frost that area...it just keeps frosting and falling. Luckily we got to put donuts over most of it. It was...special. But Max liked it so there you go :)
Max's brothers love him so much. They love holding, feeding, playing with him, and especially in the last few days--holding out their arms to him so he'll walk to them. Rhett will push him around the house on the racer that Rhett got for his 1st birthday.

3 comments:
Your boys are so handsome and wonderful and cute. I just love them!!!
These posts are making my heart bleed. I want to kiss Max all over his delicious little face. Come over.
He does say Hi Dad. I know it. Jess is just a little like his dad in that area. And Max is darling!!!
Post a Comment