Sunday, April 14, 2013

Scotty's home!

WELCOME HOME LITTLE BROTHER!!!!

My amazing little brother came home from serving honorably for 2 years in the Rochester, New York mission on February 20th, 2013.  I've been so so excited for this.  Cause guess who gets to live with him? We do!  Woo Woo!!!  Can I just tell you how much I love my siblings! TONS!  And Scotty is so freaken great.  The boys made posters, got out of school early and were so excited. Then we found out that he might get in early and CRUISED up there, got all set...and....wait for it.....wait for it....








keep waiting.......

BAM! There he is.  Mom got the first hug, as all mothers should.  She cried, Scott got teary eyed, dad got teary eyed...it was great!  WE love him.


I was surprised by Rhett. He's usually a little shy around new people. But Scotty asked for a hug and he didn't even hesitate. It was so so sweet to watch.

Since he's been home it's been a blast! He LOVES games just like me and mom do.  He's an amazing brother and uncle and is always playing with the boys.  Whether it be outside playing ball or inside playing video games with the boys---they love him.  LOVE LOVE LOVE him!  Plus the example he sets for my boys (and the rest of us) is rad. Love. Him.  

WELCOME HOME SCOTT!

1 comment:

Valori I. Perry said...

WHAT??? What is this??? Scottie is not home from his mission!! He's not even old enough to go yet! I'm still denying that we ever got this old. I mean, he's babysitting the boys??? Weren't we babysitting him like 10 minutes ago? Craziness.

Totally great he's home, though! Welcome back Elder Adams!