I thought this video and the Churchs statement below was so perfect and beautiful and exactly how the Savior would want us to respond. I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. I know it's teachings are true. I'm so blessed to be a part of it!
If you'd like to read the churchs statement on "Big Love" click here
8 comments:
Hey, "Perma-grin": I watched this video earlier today. Sooo good. It was actually looking at other video put out by tat YouTube channel where I found the one I put on my blog too. And just so you know I cried during it too! Good for you for posting this video on your blog. Shows your testimony, which is great!
Thanks for posting that. I needed it. I once loved Tom Hanks with all my heart! Now I just want to hit him with my car. I love the church for being so calm.
I am glad you posted that video. It was really good.
Thanks for sharing that, I hadn't seen it yet. It was really good!
Cari, thanks for sharing!!! I have tears in my eyes, as I am filled with the spirit. I know without a doubt that temples are inspired by God. What a beautiful short video depicting that. I feel so grateful that we have a living Prophet and Apostles. Thanks so much for your sharing your sweet testimony. We should plan a girls temple day. Maybe on a saturday sometime. Are you going to the Women's Conference this weekend? I can't wait!!! :)
So, I do love that video, but that's not why I'm "commenting." I really need help figuring out how to get a slide show onto our blog! I've seen one on yours, so I know you must know how to do it. Please HELP!!!
What an awesome video! The comment from the church really hit home too. We just need to stay true to the teachings of the church and our testimony's will speak for themselves. You are a wonderful example of what a Latter Day Saint should be. Thanks for being my friend. (cheesey, I know)
No- that picture of Luke rocks. I like to imagine that he thought of doing "toilet muscles" on his own and that you didn't tell him to do it. Also I am so jealous that you have a trampoline! I'm coming over...
Post a Comment