Wednesday, March 4, 2009


The following comes to you courtesy of Jess, the new KING OF BLOGGING!!!



Kind of like a contest...

I have Shang-Hai'd the following from Melodie's blog in an effort to secure for myself some random artifact of drabble of her own manufacture. She stated that the first five individuals to respond to her posting and create one of their own will be the recipients of a fabulous prize! So I now look forward to some wonderful creation, and in keeping with the rules, I offer the same posibility to the first five here. The same restrictions all apply; and you can be sure that the same promises are also yours to enjoy! I look forward both to recieving a home-made treasure from my beloved sister, and to tapping the deep creative well of my soul in an effort to share the joy of recieving. All can be assured that my creations will be of the first degree, and that true thought will go in to each and every gift.



Fabulous Five Fun
OK! So here's how this works...the first 5 people to respond to this post will receive something made by me. My choice. Made especially for you. Of course there are some restrictions and limitations:


1) I make no guarantees that you will like what I make!

2) What I create will be just for you.

3) It will be done sometime this year (hopefully sooner than later).

4) You have no clue what it will be. It may be poetry or an article on properly cleaning your face before a masque. I may draw or paint something. I may bake something and mail it to you. Who knows? Not you, that's for sure. ;-)

5) I reserve the right to do something extremely strange (but I'm not that creative).

The catch? The catch is that you must repost this on your own blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on their blog.The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did, will win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift from me!! Hurry fast, this is a limited time offer.

Oh! And be sure to post a picture of what you win when you get it!!

3 comments:

Melodie Anne said...

1st dibs. No way I'm making you a present without getting something for it in return. Also we own a leg lamp nightlight. It's prolly my awesomest light fixture.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh Jess how Jason and I miss you :P I feel for you though I had 1 surgery done on my foot last year and 2 this year so I really do feel for you :)

Alison said...

I want to play! Can't wait to see what you mail me!