
This is Kimi--we love her! We got to spend some time with her the other day at our house and LOVED IT. Whenever any of us get to talk with her, we just feel so incredibly happy. We sang full throttle in the kitchen to Aladdin and Grease and this girls got skills! Kimi brought over High School Musical 3--which is awesome and Kade keeps singing "The Boys are Back". he he, I just love musicals--I wish life was a musical sometimes he he. Anyway Kimi's moving soon and we'll miss her and her family soooo much! Thanks for coming over Kimi!
1 comment:
I totally checked your blog out via Cindy's...sorry! However I couldn't help but leave a comment! I wish life were a musical too!! Whenever I tell people that they look at me like I am crazy! haha Just thought I would share. Your boys are just so adorable! :)
-Jovania
Post a Comment