
Sweetest little boy ever! Yesterday morning I slightly remember hearing little feet pittering-pattering down the hall. Then the loud bangs of Kade unloading his dishwasher. Now, this alone made me so happy because he didn't need reminding. Then he came into our room-all smiles--and announced that breakfast was all ready. It was just so cute to see how happy he was that he did it--even getting the cereal off of the top shelf of the pantry, pretty impressive. He did it again this morning and well, we're just soooooooooo blessed to have him in our family. We love you Kade!!!!
7 comments:
What a little sweetie! Your boys are so dang cute!
Ooohhh! Those boys are both the sweetest things ever. That is so cute. I wish I hadn't let Justin read it because now I think he's mad at me that we don't have any angelic little boys who are also beautiful.
AW, what a little sweet heart. That's so cute!
He is such a sweet-heart boy! That is so, so cute!
What a good boy, man I need one of those at my house. Do you think I could borrow him for awhile, ha ha?! Glad that you have such a sweet little helper. I think it is so important to teach kids to help out around the house, and get them excited about being part of the family. It sounds like you have taught him some valuable skills. Way to go Kade!!! :)
What a darling! You are a great mom and your kids love you. Thanks for sharing all your little moments it makes my day!
To Jess: Yes, I am aware that V.D. also means venereal disease, but initials are not exclusive. GALA is the initials for Gay And Lesian Alliance and for the Gay Atheist League of America. Probably there are many examples out there of multi-meaning initials. So you can KMB (that stands for kiss my butt). Also you can look up more doubles at www.ewtn.com/library/prolenc/appendd.htm
Post a Comment