
So, as many of you know, Jess and I have been taking Karate for 6 months or so. And as some of you know, I have loved teaching aerobic classes in the past! The karate school that we attend is having an "Extreme Fitness Boot Camp" starting next week, and I'm teaching the kick boxing (YAY!) part of it!
I'm way excited. (and realizing how out of shape I am as I'm practicing the routines at home--for real, way out of shape. And--not to mention--how cool am I to practice in my living room--by myself)(in case you were thinking--"ha ha, you're retarded" the correct answer is "way cool").
ANYWAY, I told David Jones, our MMA instructor (mixed martial arts) that I would put out a good word for it. After the cardio section he'll be teaching a mini-seminar on self defense and how to protect ourselves. It's for men and women and it's $50 for the public and $40 for those that go to the school. The four classes are on Wednesdays and Saturdays, and if you register before the 17th you get a free pair of cardio handwraps to boot!
So, if anyone is interested just let me know, and I'll tell you where to register for it. It should be awesome--YAY--I'm excited.
4 comments:
That sounds so cool. Too bad I live on the opposite side of the country. (michelle)
HI-YA!!! I would love to take classes!! Learn some self-defense so if someone says, "Do you want a cookie?" I can say "No way!" And block it away! HAR HAR HAR!! (I'm a dork.)
BTW, I work out in my living room too, so does that make me "way cool" also???
You're so cool and fit. I always complain that my butt doesn't look more like yours and now I realize that it's because mine does such a vast amount more sitting down than yours does. No wonder.
I hope you don't mind, I stole your blog from Shari!
I would totally be in to that if we weren't moving in a few months! That sounds awesome! I hope you have a blast!
We need to hang out again!
Post a Comment