So...today the boys had a few friends over and....turns out the weeks of rain have resulted in a section of mud in the back yard....that I didn't exactly know about when I had them go outside so we could cook dinner. THAT RESULTED in this:


It made me laugh lots....then lots of baths...but fun!
7 comments:
Oh man, Gabriel would totally love to stumble upon a mud puddle! How fun!
Hilarious--Clara would have loved the mud :-)...loved the kitchen pics with Luke, too. Clara got a tricycle and likes it but gets easily frustrated...tricky skill to learn!
That is soooo funny! I'm glad to say that my children weren't involved in that! LOL!
Those are the cutest pics! Kids are so entertaining!
I'm getting over a cold, and Keira has been sick for the past two weeks. But we are finally getting better. I didn't want her to go to nursery and infect all the other kids. We should be all better by this Sunday. I'm am excited I don't have that much longer, I am so ready to not be pregnant anymore.
Keep up the fun on the bike. I had to bribe Jackson with the Leapster to ride his bike and now (8 mos. later) I can't keep him off it. (michelle)
That's so fun! I wish we had a yard so funny things could happen. We leave for Utah today actually after school is out and will be there for a couple of weeks. We would love to do New Years so plan on us if we're still here because Ryan's five years are up in Sept. Anyway, love you guys and we'll have to get together when we get back from Utah
Post a Comment