3 things about our conference weekend up in Evanston this year.
#1: Conference is always amazing and inspiring and I love the prophets of this church and their messages from the Lord.
#2: Andrea got quite a colorful surprise from her nieces and nephews for her birthday :)! It was hilarious to watch the little ones try to use those silly string squirters and to see Andrea try to defend herself with a giant lawn chair.
#3: Look at this picture of me, Jess, and Kade. It threw me into such a realization that our first little baby boy, the one who used to crawl and waddle and had the cutest little baby voice for the longest time, and who I still picture as 4 years old....is getting sooooo big! He sat thru so many talks and just listened this year! Once even commenting to Grandpa Winn, "I hope mom isn't listening...." ha ha (when he heard a story of a mom cracking down on screen time and adding library and reports to her sons lives--thus ending in very very smart and financially stable young men. Ha ha--silly boy.)
No comments:
Post a Comment