Sunday, March 22, 2015

Clue Night with our Buddies



We had SUCH A FUN evening with the Lindquists!  It was a Clue Night at the Bean Museum down in Provo.  We were supposed to dress up from the 1920's for an evening party and we didn't know what to expect after that.  (except that dinner was included--we're all about that.) 

So we ate and they explained the game. 
It was a entire night of solving riddles and clues given by the characters from the movie Clue! So great.  

Some of our favorite riddles:

I build up castles.  I tear down mountains. I make some men blind, I help others to see.
What gets wetter the more it dries?
I have a neck, but no head; two arms, but no hands.  What am I?
You can't see it.  It weighs nothing. If you put it in a barrel, it gets lighter.
How far can a dog walk into the woods?


It was sooooo fun for the four of us to work together to solve them!  We just love hanging out with these two!

(rock/sand, towel, shirt, a hole (I have issues with this one...cause I think you could see a hole..that's all), and half-way--cause after that he's walking OUT)

No comments: