Saturday, February 14, 2015

First Days of School!

Luke:
3th grade:
Teacher: Melissa Allmon—she’s great. It’s a 3rd/4th class split.  She’s really nice. She comes up with great ideas and she gives us skittles and different greetings for morning meetings.
What do you like about this class so far?  There are awesome books to read, I like the kids in the class. But not really Bailey…she thinks she’s the boss of me. 
What do you do at recess?: I usually just play four square with Owen
Home or school lunch? School.  Because they have different selections and they have new items on the menu like Mac and Cheese!
Walking to school? I like it because I can walk with Owen.
Favorite afterschool activity? Playing with friends.
Favorite Food: Pizza, Bordeaux cherry chocolate ice cream.
Basketball camp: It was great. Michael was there and he was on my team. 
Scouts:  My leaders are Sis. Gibson—she’s great—she has really fun games for after, and Sis. Hicks—she just goes along with everything we say. Last week we played Corn Hole and it was so so fun.

Kade:
5th grade:
Teacher: Emily Corey.  She’s fun—kind of strict about noise but full of fun activities like she let us play “Snake” a bunch, she always has jokes, and it’s been a little bit difficult because all of our walking group is in different classes but we’ve managed.
What do you like about this class so far? It’s mostly the same as every other year.  But we do rotations this grade. So until lunch we’re in someone else’s classroom doing math, reading, writing.  I have Adam and Emerson and Mary in that group
Favorite Food: Sunday meals are my favorite right now.  They’re delicious.  Like Roast (I really like Grandpa’s gravy), and Pot Roast, and grilled chicken.
What do you do at recess?: I like to play four  square or kick ball.
Home or school lunch? I like home lunch definitely. Cause I get desserts in that.  But school food is really good when they have orange chicken.  It’s delicious.
Walking to school? We meet at Emersons house.  (with Adam) then we go to school on scooters.
Favorite afterschool activity? Relaxing.  I love soccer.  I play forward or midfield. I’m never defense.  I like our coach—Coach Nicarias.  He’s pretty hard.  He pushes us to the amount he knows we can do and then makes us better. Adams on my team.

I like spending my free time….well…I don’t really have time at home now.  School and sports take a lot.  I only have like 4-5 hours.  And I always have like scouts or something.  






Rhett:
Preschool: I’m excited for preschool everyday!  I like that at play time I can play with the batman toy…it’s like a giant house with batman and robin and 2 jokers.  At snack time we always get chocolate milk. Once we even got oreos!  My friends at school are Blake and Tuff.
Teacher: Miss Kristy
Best Friend: Garrett Welch.  I like playing dinosaurs with him.
Barn: We sometimes go to Garretts barn when they are taking care of their horses in Alpine. Last time we went to a secret hideout IN THE HAY!  We ride bikes there and once I even rode a horse (on his grandma’s birthday)
Favorite Food: I LOVE pancakes!  I could eat them every day.  I like cinnamon and sugar toast.  I don’t like mac and cheese. And I eat hotdogs in their bun.
What do you do at recess?: We play at the little playground but one time last week we got to play on the BIG kids playground!
Soccer? I love that my friends can do it with me. 
Temple: At the temple open house, I really liked the giant doors inside.

No comments: