Sunday, January 20, 2013

November's awesome's

Andrea surprised Kade before his birthday and took him to a BYU basketball game. HOW FUN IS THAT? I thought it was awesome and Kade had such a great great time!

Kade's journal about the experience:

My favorite part was I was anticipating it so much, and when Andrea came I was so surprised. Right before that  I said my feet were cold and mom said, maybe you should put your socks….AND shoes on.  And I asked, are we going somewhere, and mom said, MAYBE.  So then Andrea showed up and she said, “guess what we got?” what? “Basketball tickets!—guess when they are?” When, “Right now!”

That night I got to bed at like 10:00

We got there right after Half time, and we parked at the football stadium and walked to the Marriott center.  The game was so cool!  Cause I got sour jacks—watermelon, and BYU won (they played Georgia State) 
Andrea’s a really fun aunt. I felt really awesome—I don’t know why, I just did.


Kade's invited his friend Adam to be his +1 for this years family birthday. They decorated the cake.  Apparently the design on the bottom is a symbol they write for a club they have.

We went to Trafalga, played in the arcade and all the boys played Laser Tag.

3 lessons I’ve learned from life are:

1.     Never Tickle a Sleeping Baby
2.     Books are awesome.
3.     I’ve learned that whenever I’m nice to my brother—he’s SOMETIMES nice back

Things that make me happy:

No homework days, days off of school, Christmas break, mom, dad, my whole family, trafalga, basketball games, walking home from school…when it’s not too hot, snow.



Jess is RAD!
Seriously, he's so rad.  I bought tickets awhile back to a Off Broadway Play that made fun of Twilight. SOOOOO, he totally watched all 4 with me so we'd get the jokes right?  So when the 5th and final movie came out, guess who totally took me to it? JESS DID!  I love that man!  (we walked in and laughed at the fact that we were the only ones there.  When it started there were a few others who joined us. :)
Also, I'm not ashamed to say, that I totally LOVED this last one. It was so great. And it had been at least 4 years since I'd read the book so I was so surprised by so much of it.  It was great.  Good times.


Dad decided to make dinner with the boys one Sunday. This was their menu. :)  His goal was to have them be so excited about the uniqueness of the food, that they wouldn't care that there were vegetables! And it was soooo close to working (I tell you, these boys sure do hate their veges)  But it was fun!



Rhett's first experience at the Dentist. Seriously, dentist office's are rad now!  T.V.'s in the ceiling? So great!  He was nervous, but did awesome.


2 comments:

Adam said...

you guys are the best parents ever. your kids are lucky and awesome

A Real Winner said...

That was so fun that Kade wrote in his journal about going to the basketball game! Your boys are so cute. I seriously can't get over it. I love how good you are at documenting and sharing it too. Thanks for being awesome!