What's one of the greatest benefits to living in Utah?
Friends from all over come here to visit their families during the holidays!!!!
YAY FOR US!!!!
So we totally spent an afternoon with our great friends the Galans in a classy McDonalds. We met the Galans in Georgia, had kids play together, were in the same ward, went on a cruise together...ahh....We love them to PIECES and were eagerly trying to get them to join us in the awesome poorness that is Law School.
This picture courtesy of Kade :)
Next was the awesome opossum KUTZ's visiting from Texas! This time we thought harder and met up at Kangaroo Zoo-- one of those jumpy places and THEN when for food.
We've known and loved the Kutz's since our early years in Georgia--me and Tiff served in Young Womens together, our families just loved each other, she drove up to Utah to have a baby 2 years ago just so I could see her in the hospital when I was visiting (she's thoughtful like that) :).... it was so great to catch up.
Here's the extent of the boys "picture wanting". Apparently they don't LOVE pictures and felt that all was needed to say "hello, you're rad, I'll never forget you" was a high five. (this was after the fact) You just wait though, one day, when Jess or I have lost our memories completely--we're (Jess) going to be soooo happy that I take so many pictures. It may not be until that day, and I fully understand that, that Jess will care--but one day, ONE DAY he'll be glad :)
We LOVE the school here. For one of the Hawk Days everyone was invited to the Rec Center. The kids LOVED running the track, playing basketball, using weights and jumping rope (that Luke totally won through a raffle there!) Good times.

So I know this isn't a big deal, but I love watching kids progress. We just got Rhett a little book so he can practice his handwriting. He loves it and is doing so good. So...WAY TO GO RHETT.





No comments:
Post a Comment